st: Help with the record( ) function

From   "Carole J. Wilson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Help with the record( ) function
Date   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:53:39 -0500

Jeff,

The most likely problem is that egenmore isn't installed or updated.
 -egen record()- is part of the user written egenmore package.

findit egenmore

will bring you to the installation dialogue.

If it is installed, try

adoupdate egenmore

--Carole