Re: st: Maximum number of options in graph line

From   "Davide Cantoni" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Maximum number of options in graph line
Date   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:40:08 +0200

This looks excellent. Thanks! So the trick is basically grouping plots
in such a way that no more than 20 of them are within a group (your
example would not have worked if you had generated the mpg_`i' in
10(4)900 instead of 10(10)900, because then there would be 25 in each
group). Then the options are accepted and work fine.

Re: Maarten.

I finally understood and tried your solution. It works fine, and it is
very elegant indeed. The only drawback is that I would have to change
the format of my dataset to a panel with each -dtosynth_*- variable
appended vertically instead of having all the -dtosynth_*- variables
merged horizontally one next to the other. I'll keep your solution in
mind.

Thanks for your help,

Davide