Re: st: RE: A simple question about Generalized Linear Model

From   "Mao Fan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: A simple question about Generalized Linear Model
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:25:39 -0700

Hi Roger,

    Thanks for replying.  Post estmation won't work for my purpose.
Actually, Do you know how to get the estimated sigma square after GLM
estimation?

David