Re: st: estout - betas

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estout - betas
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:06:06 +0200

Chris
I cannot reproduce this. The beta option works fine on my system.
Somehow, the computation of the beta's fails in your case. The only
explanation that springs to my mind is that the variables for which
the betas need to be computed were deleted from memory after model
estimation. The original variables are required to be able to compute
the betas (at least as it is implemented in esttab; I believe there is
a way to compute the betas from the coefficients vector and the
covariance-matrix directly - if someone has the formula, I'd be happy
to know).
ben