st: QUERY: svyset for a single stage survey with strata and clusters

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: QUERY: svyset for a single stage survey with strata and clusters
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:40:34 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Dear Statalist,
I have a survey design which runs as follows:

12 types of schools in London were identified.  The type of school is
in a variable called 'schtype'. We sampled at random a certain
number of schools of each type.  The school identifier is called 'schl'.
The selection school probability is held in a variable called 'include'.
In each school all children were sampled regardless of the number of
children.

Hence I take it the strata variable is 'schtype', the cluster variable is
'schl' and the fpc is 'include'.

Am I correct to write the svyset command as:

svyset schl, strata(schtype) fpc(include) vce(linearized)

Thank you for any help you can offer.

David Boniface.