Re: st: Weights in dataset

From   Steven Joel Hirsch Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Weights in dataset
Date   Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:22:31 -0400

To add to Nick's advice: Even if your data do not come from a complex survey, you can -svyset- your data with a specific weight. Then that weight will be used by subsequent survey commands. Most common analyses can be done with these commands, especially in Stata 10.

Steve