RE: st: creating a new variable?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: creating a new variable?
Date   Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:13:06 +0100

This FAQ was also cited in a thread started earlier by

<http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/STATALIST/archives/statalist.0708/date/article-541.html>

Hence postings in that thread might be of interest
to people interested in this one.

Austin Nichols

> There is a relevant FAQ:
> http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/members.html