Re: st: Stata 10 behavior different from Stata 9 behavior for dialog controls

From   "Sergiy R." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 10 behavior different from Stata 9 behavior for dialog controls
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:22:40 -0400

Dear Mr. Hassell,

thank you very much for the detailed explanations that you provided.

Best regards,
   Sergiy Radyakin