st: Spline regressions and 2sls Estimators

From   Ingmar Klugert <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Spline regressions and 2sls Estimators
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:38:01 +0200

Dear Statalist

I am looking for a possibility to combine 2sls and 3sls with spline regressions in Stata so:

Is there any algebraic possibility to combine 2sls/3sls with spline regression?
Is that already implemented in Stata (I have not found that)?
If it is not implemented where can I get the tool from?

Thanks, for any hints I am very grateful.

--
Ingmar Klugert
Universität Rostock

*