Re: st: IIA violations and subsequent steps

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: IIA violations and subsequent steps
Date   Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:20:39 +0200

Sorry for the delay, and I also not sure that I am helping, because I am not an expert of multinomial things and IIA, but -asmprobit- allows you
to relax the IIA.
Nicola