st: RE: Growth curve with -gllamm- (any way to get peak velocity and height?)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Growth curve with -gllamm- (any way to get peak velocity and height?)
Date   Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:48:24 +0100

It isn't obvious from this information alone that -gllamm-
is the only or even the best way to do it. That said,
there will be ways to get key properties of fitted
growth curves, even if only numerically. Quite how
will depend on what you do precisely, so better answers
might depend on further information.

Joseph Wagner