st: version 10: worth the money

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: version 10: worth the money
Date   Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:32:25 -0500

.

After playing around with the graph editor (wow!) and the new xtmelogit command (just what I need!) I'm very pleased to have upgraded. There are so many other useful changes as well. To those on the fence, with the money in hand, come to version 10. Remember, you get all the upgrades until version 11 for free. In version 9, these were substantial, so you are not just buying the feature set available today.

--
David C. Airey, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor

*