Re: st: RE: xtoverid error: internal reestimation of eqn differs from original

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected], "Schaffer, Mark E" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtoverid error: internal reestimation of eqn differs from original
Date   Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:19:31 +0200

Thank you Mark,
you were wright: there is a problem of multicollinearity...
Cheers
Maria