st: RE: RE: Problems posting a message

From   Raoul C Reulen <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Problems posting a message
Date   Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:13:19 +0100

Maarten is probably right, I can post this message (and the previous test message), but I tried to post another message several times without success. I guess I have to find out which words trigger the spam filter....

Raoul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Maarten Buis
Sent: 28 June 2007 18:07
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Problems posting a message

--- David Winter wrote:
a collegue of mine Raoul Reulen is having problems posting messages. He has subscribed correctly and formats the message content in Plain Text as required.  This message is to (a) test the system is working and (b) to check amongst you to find out if anyone has actually received his recent pleas for assistance.

I too have sometimes trouble posting. Sometimes, when I reread the post I can see parts that might have triggered the Harvard spam-filter (some of the variable names in the auto dataset for instance. Sometimes I am completely puzzled. So maybe you can ask Raoul if he can find something that might trigger a spam filter.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam