Re: st: Multinomial endogenous dummy

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multinomial endogenous dummy
Date   Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:20:14 +0200

Is there any additional problem?
-mtreatnb- (from sj6-4) fits a treatment-effects model that considers the effects of an endogenously chosen multinomial treatment on another endogenous count outcome, conditional on two sets of independent variables. The treatment variable is modeled via a multinomial logistic and the outcome via a negative binomial regression.
-selmlog- (from http://www.delta.ens.fr/gurgand/) estimates linear regression models on a selected subset of observations, where selectivity is modeled as a multinomial logit (as opposed, for instance, to univariate probit as in the Heckman model).

Nicola