Re: st: re: smultron text editor

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: smultron text editor
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:18:53 -0700

Thanks Kit,
I've altered Smultron's Advanced Preference for Run Text to my stata path, which is:
/applications/stata
However, when I Run Text, the results window comes up blank. I've contacted the Smultron developer, and he is not familiar with Stata. Any suggestions?
Michael

Using the console version of Stata 9.2, alter Smultron's Advanced Preference for Run Text to

/applications/stata/stata-se <

or whatever is the path to that executable on your system.

Select the desired Stata commands in the Smultron window, and use Tools->Handle Commands->Run Text. Another window will be opened with your Stata output.

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/