st: RE: nonlinear relationships between multiple axis

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: nonlinear relationships between multiple axis
Date   Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:23:12 +0100

The key principle here is that the graph will
look OK as long as the text in the axis labels looks OK.

Thus, concentrate on the text of the axis labels. Download
-mylabels- from SSC and study the help or the
code or both.

Steinar Fossedal