st: Creating output table after -mfx-

From   "Mentzakis, Emmanouil" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Creating output table after -mfx-
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:24:20 +0100

Dear Statalist,

I am trying to create a table output after -mfx- but I cannot make
-outreg- and -outreg2- to work, while -estout-, although is working, I
cannot append the results in a useful format.

Below is a code of what I am running and below that is the output that I
would like to get.

The reason behind running -mfx- separately for each variable is because
of t2 & t3. When computing -mfx-, while one of them is 1 the other needs
to be zero and vice versa.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions

Thank you
Manos