Re: st: bootstrapped standard errors and noconstant

From   "Johan Hellstrom" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: bootstrapped standard errors and noconstant
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:50:05 +0200

For me, both regressions drop one dummy (i.e. the reference group). To avoid
this you can always write:

bootstrap, reps(10) cluster(group): reg y country_0 country_1, noc

However, using vce(bootstrap) over bootstrap is usually preferred because
the prefix command does not always gives the same results.

Best,
Johan Hellstrom