st: RE: RE: RE: Encryption of data

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Encryption of data
Date   Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:26:10 +0100

I am sure Stata can do it, especially as all you want is
to anonymise a single variable.

All you need to tell us is what code (cryptography sense)
you want to use. On the other hand, if this really is to be
secret, note that two thousand people are watching and that
you have no information on my security credentials.

Hendri Adriaens