Re: st: first stage of xtivreg2, fe

From   "alessia matano" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: first stage of xtivreg2, fe
Date   Sat, 2 Jun 2007 14:15:51 +0200

Dear P�atrick,
below is an example of the command I use. The sargan test pass even if
I also use a first lag of my enodegenous variable. The question is
that it does not seem to me that the fit of some of these variables in
the first stage is good (values of centered R^2 of such like 0.60).
So I wanted to try to do myself the first stage regression, but I do
not understand well...how is the first stage, if I want to do that
myself.
Many thanks
alessia

xtivreg2 logp9010 eta  femalesumale logfirmsize d1992-d2002
disoccregnoi_I logvarsmila2002sudlrs ( logexpeasuvarseuro
logimpeasuvarseuro logexppvssuvarseuro logimppvssuvarseuro
logexpptsuvarseuro logimpptsuvarseuro=l2.logexpeasuvarseuro
l2.logimpeasuvarseuro l2.logimppvssuvarseuro l2.logexpptsuvarseuro
l2.logimpptsuvarseuro l.lgexpeasuvarseuro) [aw=ind], fe  first