Re: st: testing for exogeneity wity svy

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: testing for exogeneity wity svy
Date   Sun, 27 May 2007 15:57:53 -0500

One other thing: endogeneity and exogeneity are model-based concepts,
and as with anything heavily model-based, you need to make sure you
are doing a sensible thing with respect to the design approach, and
what it is that you are estimating, and what are the population or
model parameters, if any, to which your estimation procedure
converges. (For a discussion of model- and design-based approaches,
see excellent introduction by Binder and Roberts, 2003, DOI:
10.1002/0470867205.ch3.