st: RE: RE: problem obtaining hazard estimates

From   "Steinar Fossedal" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: problem obtaining hazard estimates
Date   Tue, 22 May 2007 17:28:21 +0200

Thank you for checking, Tom.

My trace shows that the error when renaming the __ub variable at the
very end of the do-file, but apparently (and not surprisingly) this is
not a program error. Does anyone know how to perform a complete,
remnant-free, uninstallation of Stata so I can start with a clean slate?

Thanks again for helping

-Steinar

(output omitted)

    - if "`by'"!="" {
    = if ""!="" {
      qui replace `id' = _n
      reshape long __y __yy __ub __lb __by, i(`id')
      }
    - drop `time' `deltah' `deltaVh'
    = drop _t __000007 __000008
    - if "`by'"!="" {