st: interested in tabvals

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: interested in tabvals
Date   Sat, 12 May 2007 09:15:43 -0700

Hello Statalist members,
This -tabvals- program looks useful. I have searched the Stata site and the web without success. Is this a program that can be obtained for use?
Thank you.

thank you for sharing your program, and thanks to all statalisters who
contributed to the discussion.

Unfortunately, I have not managed to use *tabvals* successfully.

By typing:

sysuse auto, clear
replace rep78=. if rep78==1
tabvals rep78, values(1 2 3 4 5)

I get:

. tabvals rep78, values(1 2 3 4 5)
option if required
r(198);

The syntax command in your code is likely to contain the information
on how to use the "if" option... but I must be missing somenthing:
*tabvals* refuses to cooperate with me... I would appreciate any help.

- Giovanni