st: Condivreg and Heteroskedasticity

From   Thi Minh Ngo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Condivreg and Heteroskedasticity
Date   Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:24:22 -0500

Dear Stata-listers,

Many thanks to Brian Poi who helped me solve an earlier problem I had using
the user-written program condivreg to compute confidence intervals that are
robust to weak instruments (for more information, see the literature cited
in the help file). I had interacted two variables to create my instrumental
variables, and that created a multicollinearity problem in the first stage.
Instead, I entered the interacted terms manually and there is no problem
anymore.

One more question: Conditional likelihood ratios (CLR) as calculated in
condivreg are robust to non-normal errors, but are they also robust to
heteroskedasticity?

Thanks a lot,

Thi Minh