Re: st: Regression discontinuity design

Subject   Re: st: Regression discontinuity design
Date   Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:58:34 -0400

Luca--
I will present Stata code for implementing RD designs in Stata at
NASUG in August (http://www.stata.com/meeting/6nasug/), and make the
code available on SSC around the same time.  My original intent was to
provide a wide-ranging summary of many considerations and potential
pitfalls when implementing RD as well; some of the apparent necessity
of that discussion has been obviated by the publication this month of
a working paper by Imbens and Lemieux: http://nber.org/papers/w13039
If you want a plain-English description of the method, you may find
this helpful: http://www.urban.org/toolkit/data-methods/regression.cfm
Let me know if you have any specific questions.