Re: st: Mixed Models

From   "Raphael Fraser" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mixed Models
Date   Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:48:56 -0500

I should have stated that I am already some what familiar with xtreg,
xtgegar, xtmixed and some other xt commands. My post was two-fold.
First, I am trying to build a tool kit of commands used for fitting
mixed models including user-written programs. And second, I would like
to ask if Stata can fit mixed models with fixed effects + random
effects + stochastic process + pure measurement error.

Raphael