st: Summer School in Modern Methods in Biostatistics and Epidemiology

From   Rino Bellocco <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Summer School in Modern Methods in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
Date   Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:14:23 +0200

Dear Colleagues,
we would like to inform you that there are still some spots available at our Summer School in Treviso. The last deadine
for the cousrse is approaching soon and we welcome you to apply.
Courses on both introductory and more advanced epidemiology and biostatistics, given in a two week program, will be run by faculties from Harvard School of Public Health and Karolinska Institutet. A two one-day coursesĀ on basics and Epidemiology in Stata will be also offered. Most courses will be using Stata. The school will be held from June 11 to June 23 2007 at CastelBrando, a medioeval Castle, completely reniewed, in Cison Di Valmarino, Treviso, Italy. Please visit the course homepage for more information about the course: http://www.bioepi.org

sincerely,

the Organizing Committee
(Marcello Pagano, Juni Palmgrem, Rino Bellocco, Roberto Gnesotto, Johanna Adami)

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/