st: choosing based on number of observations

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: choosing based on number of observations
Date   Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:11:54 -0700

Dear Statalist members,
I would like to choose records in which the number of observations in a field, here named county, is greater than 5. Below is a tabulation of county. I've examined the help file for -count-, but this doesn't seem to suit my needs. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

. tab county

COUNTY OF |
RESIDENCE @ |
DX | Freq. Percent Cum.