RE: st: mysureg's noconstant option

From   "Woolton Lee" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: mysureg's noconstant option
Date   Sun, 8 Apr 2007 01:59:21 -0400

Jeff,

Thank you for your reply and solution.  I tried your code and STATA still
indicates that the options are not allowed.

.         local eq1 lncom_vc lncommm lncomq lnphys lnhosp lnadm lnoth
>                 lnami time lncommmsq lncomqsq lnphyssq lnhospsq
>                 lnadmsq lnothsq lnamisq timesq tlncommm tlncomq
>                 tlnhosp tlnphys tlnadm tlnoth tlnami lncommmlnhosp
>                 lncommmlnphys lncommmlnadm lncommmlnoth lncomqlnhosp
>                 lncomqlnphys lncomqlnadm lncomqlnoth lncommmlncomq
>                 lnphyslnhosp lnphyslnoth lnphyslnadm lnhosplnadm
>                 lnhosplnoth lnadmlnoth lnamilnhosp lnamilnphys
>                 lnamilnoth lnamilnadm lnamilncommm lnamilncomq
>                 othexp_ind;

.         local eq2 phys_shr lnhosp lnphys lnoth lnadm lncommm lncomq lnami
time;

.         local eq3 hosp_shr lnphys lnhosp lnoth lnadm lncommm lncomq lnami
time;

.         forvalues x = 1/5 {;
  2.                 mysureg (`eq1', noconstant)
>                         (`eq2', noconstant)
>                         (`eq3', noconstant)
>                         if _j == `x',
>                                 cluster(cocode)
>                                 constraint(23-30);
options not allowed
r(101);

Perhaps I am running a version of mysureg that is not up to date?

Woolton