st: RE: Re: Finding -xi3-

From   "Martyn Sherriff" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Finding -xi3-
Date   Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:44:48 +0100

Have a look at http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/ado/analysis/
Martyn

Dr. Martyn Sherriff
Reader in Dental Materials Science.
King's College London Dental Institute at Guy's, King's College and St
Thomas' Hospitals.
Department of Biomaterials and Biomimetics.
Floor 17, Rm 17/4, Guy's Tower, Guy's Campus.
London Bridge.
London SE1 9RT
England.

e-mail: [email protected]
Tel. +44(0)-2071-881822
Fax. +44(0)-2071-881823
Departmental Home Page: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2utscj
Community of Science Profile: http://tinyurl.com/66zr6
Fullers Rugby: www.fullerians.demon.co.uk
"The difference between winners and losers is that winners tell the jokes
and the losers talk about the run of the ball."
"It's not over until the fat man whistles."