st: How to make a table with mlogit results

From   "Kristin J. Kleinjans" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: How to make a table with mlogit results
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:15:31 +0100 (CET)

Dear Statalist,
I am trying to get a table with ther esults of an mlogit regression. I
would like to have the different categories as columns.
I tried estimates table, outreg and outreg2.
I get the errors "estimation design not found" for the outreg's, and in
estimates table I can only get results for the different categories
vertically. I tried to play around with the equations option, but I can't
get it to work.

I use Stata 8 (intercooled).

Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you and best wishes,