Re: st: RE: RE: Stata formulas

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Stata formulas
Date   Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:47:49 -0800 (PST)

Yeah.  I was just assuming you were right that the R-community is not
paying attention to stata, and I was suggesting that did not speak to the
existence of "competition."  I presume stata is doing something to make
itself aware of what its customers and potential customers might want/need
like, maybe, periodically monitoring statalist, showing up at users groups
meetings and such.

Respectfully,
Sam