Re: st: RE: RE: Stata formulas

From   "Robert Duval" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Stata formulas
Date   Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:52:03 -0500

Sam,

I totally agree with your characterization of competition. However, if
you are a for profit organization (like Stata Corp) you better orient
to the competion.

robert