RE: st: counting events

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: counting events
Date   Thu, 8 Feb 2007 00:00:53 -0000

I don't understand all this. You make various
statements that are not substantiated. Nor
can I comment on code you don't show us or
reports that things did not work.

Also, -egen, group()- doesn't work from the bottom
to the top. It assigns labels according to
sort order of the variable lists. This is
explained in the help.

How to respect the current order of observations
was explained in my last email.

Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan