RE: st: wish for logit output

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: wish for logit output
Date   Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:29:37 -0000

You can get the likelihood-ratio test using -lrtest-. As in:

sysuse auto, clear
gene byte baseline=1
logit foreign baseline, noconst or
est store H0
logit foreign baseline trunk, noconst or
est store H1
lrtest H0 H1

This will test the hypothesis of an odds ratio (per cubic foot of trunk
space) of 1. I don't know much, immediately, about how to get the pseudo
R2.

Hope this helps.

Roger

Roger Newson