Re: st: Reference for Senstivity Analysis of ICE

From   SR Millis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reference for Senstivity Analysis of ICE
Date   Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:50:26 -0800 (PST)

Rob,

My understanding is that both ICE and IVEware use
chained equations.  An excellent paper appears in the
current issue of The American Statistician, Feb 2007,
Vol 61, #1, pp 79-90 by Horton & Kleinman--that
compares approaches and software.

SR Millis

--- kayhop666 <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has any sensitivity analysis been conducted
> comparing
> the chained equations MI approaches of ICE and
> IVEWARE?  I'm curious how these two approaches may
> differ under different circumstances.  Any reference
> would be very much appreciated.  Thanks much.
>
> Rob

> Now that's room service!  Choose from over 150,000
> hotels
> in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your
> fit.
> http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html

Scott R Millis, PhD, MEd, ABPP (CN & RP)
Professor & Director of Research
Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Wayne State University School of Medicine
261 Mack Blvd
Detroit, MI 48201
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 313-993-8085
~~~~~
This message, including any attachments, is intended for the person(s) or organization(s) named above. It is confidential and may be legally privileged or protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying, or disclosure of any part is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

DISCLAIMER OF KNOWLEDGE OF VIRUS
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Scott R Millis for any loss or damage arising in any way from its receipt or use.