Re: st: Errors-in-Variables models

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Errors-in-Variables models
Date   Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:42:45 +0100

Sorry for the delay in my replay: you can find an user-written command -jive- from http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj6-3
therefore I recommend you -ssc install jive-
(you should have found this answer by yourself with -findit jive- !!!!!)

For errors-in-variable, you have -eivreg- (built-in!!!). Not sure if it matters, but I also have from http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj3-4 :
-rcal-, which fits generalized linear models for measurement error data using IRLS maximum quasi-likelihood (implemented by Stata's plug-in mechanism) and -cme- (program to estimate generalized linear models with covariate measurement error; it is a wrapper for -gllamm- )

Nicola