Re: st: relogit

Subject   Re: st: relogit
Date   Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:22:09 -0500

At 05:54 PM 1/27/2007, Jennifer Kavanagh wrote:
Hi,

does anyone know how to install the relogit program on
stata9? I can't seem to get it to work and am not sure
what i am doing wrong. I have the write folders, but
can't seem to copy the relogit program into the
correct directory.

Thanks
Where did you get it from? -findit relogit- doesn't yield any hits for me. Copying the files into c:\personal\ado (or whatever the corresponding folder is on your machine) may be the easiest thing to do. If you copied the text off some web page, it is possible that the program got corrupted. I've found that even smart people can screw things up if they are trying to copy text as opposed to using an install command. Anyway, a few specifics could help.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]