st: suest - "equation not found" error

From   "Hana Milanov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: suest - "equation not found" error
Date   Fri, 26 Jan 2007 01:54:53 -0500

Dear all,

I am trying to test whether the coefficients in 2 equations vary by
group - and I followed precisely the example shown on Stata's help for
suest - where everything works fine up to the point when I try to test
the difference between coefficients in equations:
(http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?suest). I keep getting the error:

test [netry1 =netry2]
equation netry1 not found
r(303);

I am not sure what I am doing wrong and would appreciate any advice.
Below I am copy pasting my code (with some of the output which worked
fine supressed). thank you so much for any thoughts you may have!
Have a great day,
Smiles
Hana

regress statusp1m_leadsucc_log ippsum repcum stremb INTrepcum_ipp
INTrepcum_stremb  if netry1==1, beta
(output...)
est store netry1

regress statusp1m_leadsucc_log indstrdiff1_sqrt repcum_sqrt
INTrepcum_ipp INTrepcum_stremb ippsum if netry2==1, beta
(output)
est store netry2

suest netry1 netry2
(output)