RE: st: Re: RE: Special character in a plot's legend

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: RE: Special character in a plot's legend
Date   Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:10:45 -0000

The program can answer V. Ma's question. In general,
a few useful superscripts are available (I use square, cube
and degree symbols routinely), but making arbitrary characters
into superscripts is not possible and subscripts are as I
understand it also not available.

Hacking at the PostScript version of the file is a possibility
if you or your partner or your pet or your graduate student
knows PostScript.

Svend Juul