st: Problems with metafunnel

From   Axel Walther <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Problems with metafunnel
Date   Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:51:17 +0000

Title: Problems with metafunnel
I had been using metafunnel successfully to create a vertical funnel plot without problems. I updated Stata today, and installed all available updates. Since then, other meta analysis commands still work, but metafunnel ,used either with its dialog box or a command line, gives an error message ‘xscale(log) not allowed, xaxis1 does not exist’ if I try to use eform, and if I don’t, I get ‘xtitle(lnHR") not allowed, " invalid name’.

I since updated all ado files, but to no avail.

Can anyone suggest a reason, or more importantly a fix.

Thank you very much.

Axel

Dr Axel Walther MA MRCP
Clinical Research Fellow
Molecular and Population Genetics
Cancer Research UK - London Research Institute
44 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London WC2A 3PX
United Kingdom

email: [email protected]