Re: st: restricting time axis in baseline hazard function

From   Wendy Regoeczi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: restricting time axis in baseline hazard function
Date   Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:48:14 -0500

Thank you so much!

At 11:55 AM 1/15/2007, you wrote:
Wendy Regoeczi <[email protected]> asks:

> After running a Cox proportional hazard model in Stata, I am trying to graph
> the baseline hazard and survival functions. I can produce the graphs, but
> the visual picture doesn't seem very useful because of the range of time
> over which the hazard and survivors are being graphed (0 to 800 days)
> combined with the fact that few cases survive beyond 500 days. I would like
> to restrict the time axis in these graphs to 400, but I can't find the
> correct option to use after searching the Cleves et al. manual and the
> statalist digest. Can anyone tell me what option I need to use to accomplish
> this? Many thanks.

. stcurve, surv range(0 400)
. stcurve, hazard range(0 400)

--Bobby