st: restricting time axis in baseline hazard function

From   Wendy Regoeczi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: restricting time axis in baseline hazard function
Date   Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:42:21 -0500

Greetings,
After running a Cox proportional hazard model in Stata, I am trying to graph the baseline hazard and survival functions. I can produce the graphs, but the visual picture doesn't seem very useful because of the range of time over which the hazard and survivors are being graphed (0 to 800 days) combined with the fact that few cases survive beyond 500 days. I would like to restrict the time axis in these graphs to 400, but I can't find the correct option to use after searching the Cleves et al. manual and the statalist digest. Can anyone tell me what option I need to use to accomplish this? Many thanks.
Sincerely,
Wendy Regoeczi

*
* For searches and help try: