Re: st: xtlogit and constant term

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtlogit and constant term
Date   Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:40:18 +0100

I had a similar problem and the professor of statistics at my PhD program said that omitting the constant radically changes your model. You should never omit it because if an intercept "really" exists, it is not wise to ask Stata to put it = 0; if the intercept is "really" zero, Stata will find it.
Nicola