st: xtprobit and dummy var

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: xtprobit and dummy var
Date   Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:52:33 +0100

Dears,
I made an estimation of female participation with xtprobit, because I have a panel data, in my estimation I have the education and children (dummy var) for female , the income for family and the education ( dummy)and unemployment benefit for the husband, plus dummies for time
but when the probit running , stata drop all variables refere to husband for collinearity. why?

xtprobit active agefem age2f eduf1 eduf2 eduf3 chl12f ch06f ch03f logincome cedu1 cedu2 cedu3 hwork hump dum2 dum3 dum4 dum5 dum6 dum7 dum8 if country==2, re i(id)

thanks for help

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/