Re: st: Question regarding postgr3

From   "Michael Mitchell" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Question regarding postgr3
Date   Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:54:58 -0800

Greetings
 Unfortunately, "postgr3" is kind of a brain dead little program (I
wrote it, so I would know :) ), and this sounds beyond its
capabilities. But, you might be able to trick it by centering each
covariate across the years, but you would have to ask yourself if you
are adjusting for the "between year" variation and whether you wish to
do that. If not, I think that you would need to manually compute the
predicted probabilities because postgr3 wont do that.

Best luck,

Michael