st: RE: re: a wish list for Statalist

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: re: a wish list for Statalist
Date   Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:54:47 -0000

Statalist is not, and never has been, moderated.
This is explicit in the FAQ. Marcello is the maintainer.
That still means a lot of work in handling all sorts of
administration.

Perhaps Roy is using the word in some loose or idiosyncratic
sense. What the Statalist FAQ means by moderation is that
some person acts as a human filter determining what gets
posted to the list. As said, and as most members should
know, we don't do this.

roy wada