st: Program for assessing confounding: confnd

From   "Zhiqiang Wang" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Program for assessing confounding: confnd
Date   Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:51:55 +1000

Dear Stata users

I have been away from statalist for a while. Hopefully, I will be more
involved from this year.

I would like to know if any epidemiologist has used my -confnd- program
posted last year on SSC (I thank Kit for this), or its earlier version
-epiconf-.

Please let me know if you find it useful (or not). Any comments about
the program would be helpful for my plan for improvements and be
appreciated very much. If you like, please send me your message directly
to [email protected].

Happy 2007!

Zhiqiang

-----