Re: st: gllamm and standard errors

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: gllamm and standard errors
Date   Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:38:43 +0100 (CET)

I think, if you specify the robust option, like gllamm, robust you will
get robust standard errors. Or you can also use clustering option with
your gllamm. If I got your question!
mayten

I think it's safer to assume fixed effects and restrict your inferences to